18 January, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's a new thing I say for every birthday. Now, it's my turn! Happy New Year to me! This was the day I was born into the year 1984, a new era for everyone involved at the time. So yeah. Before my New Year, I did something that actually stuck: I made a 'mixtape.'

YIPEE!! And thank you to the DJing community for showing me how to get this far (granted, I got this far very slowly). I hope to do more guilt-free. Yes, I'm still in school, so having said that, bye for now! Reflections should come about year 27 some other time!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow
    I checked out your mixtapes and although there are folks I don't know It was great seeing Bob James on it.If you ever want to do a mixswap by mail you may email me at djtrishm.gmail.com
    Have an awesome 2012.Rock on!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete